SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, I have another exclusive Demon update. One of my friends at FCA told me that they plan on opening up Demonic Red Laguna Leather as an option on Demon. They told me that it will only be available on 5 of the exterior colors (White, Black, Destroyer Grey, Billet, and Granite Crystal). If an order has already been placed, the dealer will have the ability to edit the order and add the option. Not 100% sure on the price, but they said it should be somewhere around $300 when leather is ordered. Hope this helps some people as I know Dodge has received a ton of requests about adding this. Image attached for reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
59 Posts
Hey Everyone, I have another exclusive Demon update. One of my friends at FCA told me that they plan on opening up Demonic Red Laguna Leather as an option on Demon. They told me that it will only be available on 5 of the exterior colors (White, Black, Destroyer Grey, Billet, and Granite Crystal). If an order has already been placed, the dealer will have the ability to edit the order and add the option. Not 100% sure on the price, but they said it should be somewhere around $300 when leather is ordered. Hope this helps some people as I know Dodge has received a ton of requests about adding this. Image attached for reference.
Great info! Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
206 Posts
Cool. But wish I could get it in go mango. Or even the sepia seats. But I like go mango too much to change. Tho funny u can't get that red interior in any of the red color choices...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
BMF
4,156 Posts
Thanks. I already made the call to my Dealer informing him I want to add this upgrade !!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
249 Posts
Thanks for sharing!

But dammit, now I'm thinking of switching car colors to get this. LOL! I finally resolved myself to my color choice of TorRed (Black and Destroyer were the next in line). That looks so good I might have to rethink this before I hit D status. (my wife is gonna love the next few days of me going back and forth).

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
249 Posts
If they suddenly offered the Brass Monkey wheel color option on the 18" wheels I think my head would explode with indecisiveness.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
162 Posts
Thanks for sharing!

But dammit, now I'm thinking of switching car colors to get this. LOL! I finally resolved myself to my color choice of TorRed (Black and Destroyer were the next in line). That looks so good I might have to rethink this before I hit D status. (my wife is gonna love the next few days of me going back and forth).
Yea me too dammit

Same situation as you

The black interior is pretty boring this is incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
231 Posts
When will this be confirmed. As other's have said...DAMN...this is great and bad news. I may now want White/Red combo as that's my favorite color combo ever.

If we're spending 85K on a Dodge, why can't we add red leather to TOR-RED exterior? Ugh...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
700 Posts
This is NOT exclusive to the Demon. The Demonic Red Laguna interior is also an option for the 2018 Hellcat. I just ordered one and it was an extra $250ish if i remember correctly but i chose the Black Laguna instead for my Go Mango Cat!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,213 Posts
This is NOT exclusive to the Demon. The Demonic Red Laguna interior is also an option for the 2018 Hellcat. I just ordered one and it was an extra $250ish if i remember correctly but i chose the Black Laguna instead for my Go Mango Cat!!
Never was exclusive to Demon, was never even available on Demon and this could be another rumor that never comes to pass.

Congrats on the order but couldn't get Red with Go Mango anyway Zman.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
3,082 Posts
THAT'S AWESOME! I'm really liking the limited to dark colors and how not offered on bright colors.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,604 Posts
I think they are making a mistake limiting the color choice. I do like the ones they chose though.

Awesome!!!
Linda:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,134 Posts
I think they may do that in case somebody bails on their order and now they are stuck trying to move a combo that would not be very popular? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and others may not have that same “vision”.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Is this a leather only choice? Pictures kinda looks like a cloth seat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,213 Posts
Is this a leather only choice? Pictures kinda looks like a cloth seat.
The Demonic Red is Laguna leather and right now is Hellcat and Hellcat Widebody only.

The standard Demon interior is Black cloth, with Black Nappa/Alcantara optional.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,213 Posts
This is the interior in question, the Demonic Red Laguna Leather ..

1 - 20 of 95 Posts