SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New Demon Owner

1495 30
Hi Demon Board
I recently purchased a Demon in B5 blue and was wondering about trying to purchase the original car storage cover? I can’t seem to find any online..
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Brad
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,351 Posts
To the OP: Very nice! Good Luck. Maybe post some details about the car and purchase? We like information and stories!

To the Gang: Is it my imagination or does it seem there is a sudden increase in Demon turnover? Maybe Demon owners are worried about the Hellafant pushing the Demon to 2nd spot? (My personal guess is that won't happen, and if it does it will be stupid expensive.)

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,351 Posts
They do, it is called a jailbreak lol.

It is kind of late to be promising anything for 2023 now......

We all had our hopes up, but the "keeps breaking engines" sema let-down no show is very unlikely to be produced. That is why it wasn't there, because it can't be promised. Even if it is, how many will they make and what will dealers be charging? If it would happen and they made 2,023 of them, are we at a $200,000 price point Dodge now????? Lmao.
In addition, I think they have their hands full trying to make the EV actually become reality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts