SRT Hellcat Forum banner

121 - 140 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,034 Posts
Right on guys. Can't wait to get mine. That looks so good. That has to take a lot of the pressure off some of those parts. Not to mention the impacts from hopping.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
950 Posts
All orders to date are Batch 1 :cool:
Batch 2 PO was cut today

We plan to be with Speedy at Challengerfest 10 Fri/Sat and will be offering courtesy installs (please have your old brace removed if you have one). There is also the possibility we will have another solution to a different but related item to reveal by then as well.
That's cool to offer, although driving across to the other side of the USA while tempting for a free install, is a bit too much of a drive for me at this time, lol.

Looking forward to hear about this other solution to a different item. Well I am, I don't think my wallet is :p

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
950 Posts
are you seeing the video?
what I see is a blank box......
Well at first I thought it was not working, cuz all I could see was smoke. However, if you keep watching past the burnout there is more lol. Great video, I have watched it several times.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
856 Posts
I am trying to learn this video stuff so I can catch up with Sumit...lol

When it posted to group the message appeared blank to me.... I guess it took time to load.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,034 Posts
Not even going to try to do any sort of funny stuff fron a stop without it. The first 150 miles now have indicated to me this thing is nearly insane, it would just beat itself up. But, it will be a force with warm race tires on the track.....can't wait for that along with this piece and warmer roads.

121 - 140 of 156 Posts