SRT Hellcat Forum banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Bone Stock
Challenger SRT Demon
2,618 Posts
So is one of those if you have to ask you probably cant afford it?
Any word on warrantee issues or maybe how do a stealth install?
Thanks for the questions:

$479 @ www.getper4mance.com plus shipping. DIRS comes with everything needed for easy installation.
Goal is for the DIRS work well. It would be great if Dodge did not deny legitimate warranty work for stock power cars. Time will tell...we are on track to ship first 100 orders by mid-April.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
270 Posts
Thansk for the questions:

$479 @ www.getper4mance.com plus shipping. DIRS comes with everything needed for easy installation.
Goal is for the DIRS work well. It would be great if Dodge did not deny legitimate warranty work for stock power cars. Time will tell...we are on track to ship first 100 orders by mid-April.
Thanx, sounds very reasonable. Is there any drilling or alterations that could readily be detected if I have to go for warrantee work. Do you have a video of an install being done?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,462 Posts
Thansk for the questions:

I need to find some $$$ and take a 20 min drive over. Havent seen your Demon since the last time you scared the shit out of me in it. :)

·
Bone Stock
Challenger SRT Demon
2,618 Posts
Thanx, sounds very reasonable. Is there any drilling or alterations that could readily be detected if I have to go for warrantee work. Do you have a video of an install being done?
No drilling required. Here is a YouTube link to one of the Beta units being installed.

And written installation instructions...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
143 Posts
Thanks for the courtesy DIRS install and removal of the standard brace. Quality well machined product!
P.S. The standard brace worked great and is going on another Challenger.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Retorqued mine last night, nothing was loose or bolts moved even with wrench set 5lbs higher for the larger ones and 3lbs higher for the body ones :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #153 (Edited by Moderator)
Now that over 125 (make that 200) DIRS have shipped, we wanted to provide an update on positive feedback from owners to date:

1) Product Quality and Packaging
2) Strength and Robustness
3) Improved rear-end dynamics including increased traction
4) No increase in NVH

Please reach out to sgoyal or DGatzby for discrete feedback
Use code hellcat.org for a forum member discount at www.getper4mance.com

Edited 6/21/19 to update shipment totals
IMG_20190424_0821175.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
In stock and ready to ship?
Color options?
Thanks
Yes - in stock and usually ships same day ordered via USPS Priority.
Sticking with black hard anodized vs powdercoat as it adds strength to the thread area on Part #1 where it receives the bushing bolt from Part #2.
Use code hellcat.org at checkout at www.getper4mance.com

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
176 Posts
Installed this today after changing the differential oil. Instructions are adequate for the process, it took me about 45 minutes to install on a 2018. This is a upgrade from the TBA Machine brace, I ultimately decided on switching to this one to have a little give, as it has been my experience that when beefing up one area it may lead to failure in another. It is very well designed, precision machined and looks good.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts