SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
Charger SRT Hellcat
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was between Corsa, who mind you is a amazing company, Then Borla, Solo, Magnaflow and Flowmaster. Ended up going with the Flowmaster Outlaw exhaust for my charger. Just wanted something LOUD and flowmaster has been fabbing exhaust for old school muscle cars for a long, long time. Ill upload clips when the exhaust comes and I find someone to let me use their lift. Also shoutout to Bmeaggie for all the help and info :D
Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 10.34.16 AM.png

·
Registered
796 Posts
That's so cool. Can't wait for the clips.

Before and after please.

SG

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
110 Posts
I really want his one. Flowmaster is nostalgic for me. My first supercharged car (85 vette with a Vortech and alcohol injection system) had a 3" FM cat back that had 1500 rpm drone that would numb the brain. But that wide open sounds was amazing.

·
HOTM Winner
Charger SRT Hellcat
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really want his one. Flowmaster is nostalgic for me. My first supercharged car (85 vette with a Vortech and alcohol injection system) had a 3" FM cat back that had 1500 rpm drone that would numb the brain. But that wide open sounds was amazing.
Let me see if I can get you a discount code or something. I'll post a before and after In this thread for everyone. Before is Mid muffler delete and then after with the flowmaster

1 - 13 of 13 Posts