SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just joined the forum today. I'm looking to learn a lot more and get acclimated to the Hellcat world. I come from a long list of Chevrolet and Ford cars, mostly Mustangs and Corvettes and now a Chevy SS. I'm selling a 2018 CTS-V, and that will go towards finding and purchasing a Hellcat Challenger Widebody manual. I'm a pretty active forum member on the ssforum for the Chevy SS, and I plan to do the same here. Just wanted to introduce myself!

-Oliver

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome and post some pictures of your new WB Hellcat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,458 Posts
Welcome - and a shout out to the BigMo!

The WB is a heckuva ride. Don't knock the A8 either - it's an amazing setup compared to the 8- and 10-speed trannys from GM and Ford. Almost psychic...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome - and a shout out to the BigMo!

The WB is a heckuva ride. Don't knock the A8 either - it's an amazing setup compared to the 8- and 10-speed trannys from GM and Ford. Almost psychic...
I have heard and witnessed how great the ZF A8 trans is. This is a cruiser fun car for my father and I, and the manual is the way to go in my opinion for that. I’d say the A8 in the hellcat is just as good, if not better than the new 10 speeds. The 8 speeds from ford, especially Chevy, are comparable to garbage when it comes to paddle response and sport driving

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,719 Posts
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

Are you getting closer to the purchase of a Hellcat Challenger Widebody manual ?

Linda :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts