SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum. Previously owned a black 2013 SRT with a ProChargered API 426 pushing 675 RWHP. Thought it was a good time to sell the 2013 and upgrade to the new interior and Hellcat motor. Ended up buying a white Hellcat off the dealership floor a couple of weeks ago and haven't thought twice about it. I love this car! The hellcat is everything my 2013 was and more.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Welcome and nice at. Looks nice in the white. Is that Bright White? Looks like it is but hard to tell in a picture.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Nice looking car,, what are 405 boys...also how does this car compare to your procharged 426...I'm assuming that thing made some killer power,, so please share your thoughts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Nice looking car,, what are 405 boys...also how does this car compare to your procharged 426...I'm assuming that thing made some killer power,, so please share your thoughts
TV show Street Outlaws on Mondays Discovery channel, watch it @ 9 season finale

Reactions: hellcat1
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.