Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
What color you leaning towards?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What color you leaning towards?
I've narrowed it down to three colors. I've owned black cars exclusively for the last 25+ years. However, I'm thinking it might be time for a change. Aside from black, I'm also considering Indigo Blue or Octane Red.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,747 Posts
I've narrowed it down to three colors. I've owned black cars exclusively for the last 25+ years. However, I'm thinking it might be time for a change. Aside from black, I'm also considering Indigo Blue or Octane Red.
Welcome. I too had exclusively black for a long time. I still love it but really wanted something different this time around. Went with the Octane and have never looked back. Do yourself a favor and find one in person if you haven't yet. Much deeper and richer in person than in pics. You cant go wrong with any color really but my biased vote is for the Octane lol.

Reactions: Thavik

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome. I too had exclusively black for a long time. I still love it but really wanted something different this time around. Went with the Octane and have never looked back. Do yourself a favor and find one in person if you haven't yet. Much deeper and richer in person than in pics. You cant go wrong with any color really but my biased vote is for the Octane lol.
I've seen a few Octane Red Challengers in person. It is a great color.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome! My first choice was the Octane Red. Found a 19 Charger Hellcat w/ 2000 miles in the Indigo blue and bought it. Looks great out in the sun.

Attachments

Reactions: Thavik
1 - 10 of 10 Posts