SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New Headrest Stitching

62461 207
Just like my previous Challenger, I had Jina Sew Simple do some custom embroidery work on the Hellcat headrests. The results came out great. I also bought a couple of seatbelt pads and a hat....

• Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Redeye
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
May I ask what she charged you for the headrests? They look awesome!
I think it all depends on how intricate the design is and what you want done. You also have to send in your headrests, but the turn around is very fast, she usually ships it back within a day or two. For mine, it was $160 for the pair + shipping. (corrected the price)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
357 Posts
I think it all depends on how intricate the design is and what you want done. You also have to send in your headrests, but the turn around is very fast, she usually ships it back within a day or two. For mine, it was $150 for the pair + shipping.
Did you take the leather off the headrest to ship them or let her do it?

·
"Living the Dream!"
Challenger SRT Hellcat
166 Posts
Just like my previous Challenger, I had Jina Sew Simple do some custom embroidery work on the Hellcat headrests. The results came out great. I also bought a couple of seatbelt pads and a hat....

Very nice! How do you go about contacting her; phone, email, etc? Does she need the entire headrest sent or does the cover come off? They look great.

Reactions: 73cuda

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Redeye
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice! How do you go about contacting her; phone, email, etc? Does she need the entire headrest sent or does the cover come off? They look great.
Thanks, I shipped the entire headrest to her, but I believe you can just send the cover (that will reduce the shipping costs a bit). She has a Facebook page that is easy to search for, and her email is:

Jina Saleh

Jina's Sew Simple Embroidery
[email protected]

·
"Living the Dream!"
Challenger SRT Hellcat
166 Posts
Thanks, I shipped the entire headrest to her, but I believe you can just send the cover (that will reduce the shipping costs a bit). She has a Facebook page that is easy to search for, and her email is:

Jina Saleh

Jina's Sew Simple Embroidery
[email protected]
Thanks for the info. Again, they look awesome!

Reactions: 73cuda

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Very nice. She really does nice work.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,343 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
347 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
572 Posts
View attachment 3694 View attachment 3695 View attachment 3696
Jina did mine as well, they look....sinister.
FYI, she is awesome to deal with and super fast. Headrests arrived Monday she shipped them off Tuesday. I used PayPal to pay. She Doesn't expect payment until you see them (emails you a picture).
THAT is AWESOME! Best mod I've seen so far! I didn't like the white hellcat logo, thought it was too much...this is perfect! I'm going to do the same, but get red eyes to match the alcantara.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.