SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
357 Posts
I think it all depends on how intricate the design is and what you want done. You also have to send in your headrests, but the turn around is very fast, she usually ships it back within a day or two. For mine, it was $150 for the pair + shipping.
Did you take the leather off the headrest to ship them or let her do it?

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
357 Posts
Ya those are SICK!!!!
I was thinking white because my HC is white but was worried about the white stitching getting dirty. Do you know if you can clean the stitching with a mild carpet cleaner if they get dirty ??
I would assume you could. Mine are actually the color of the SRT and the stitching in the seats which is more of a silver. But I'm sure you can clean it no matter the color.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
357 Posts
Just brought her pic of it. She put Hellcat in her computer and pulled up the image. Very easy for them. Same with the Sinister name. I know Jina does awesome work but going local is WAY cheaper!
BTW, if you did that locally, what did you bring the embroider to copy the hellcat insignia? I know we could send to the lady on here, but I've got a pretty good person right down the street.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
357 Posts
I have found someone here that can do it. Just trying to figure out how to get the cover off safely. Any thoughts?
They are simple to get off. Once you take out the plastic zipper and undo the Velcro, slide the one piece under the pull one side off completely. I was worried at first but takes about 30 seconds to do. Too put on I reversed. Put one side all the way on to the bottom then the other side just slides on. By the way I think they are exactly the same so you can remove and swap heads to face out or whatever. I tried them out but did not like it.
Screen Text Electronics Display device Multimedia

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
357 Posts
How did you get them off the metal posts? Is the plastic zipper and velcro underneath the flat part beside the metal posts?
Not sure what you mean about taking them off the posts? I just took the covers off the padding myself. It only takes about a minute. It's fairly self explanatory if you look at them. They come off and go back on very easy. I had a local embroiderer do mine as it only took her two days and was about half what Jina wanted to charge. Not knocking Jina as she does awesome work from what I've seen, just the way I went.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.