SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
41 - 60 of 208 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
465 Posts
While I like the mirror images on the headrests part of me thinks that the heads should both be facing with the nose towards the passenger seat (both headrests done like the driver side)

Anybody else think this?
She can do whatever you ask along those lines. We chose this way making the center of the car the focus rather than something out the window

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
I hear you guys... I'm not saying I don't like face to face. Just thinking through what I would like best if I ever do this.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
330 Posts
I apologize for the dumb question as this is my first Mopar, but how in the hell do you get these head rests out???? I'm supposed to mail mine out today and was in a hurry this AM and didn't have time to look at the manual if its in there. I tried to take em out like I have done to my other vehicles in the past but these just wouldn't come out! What am I missing? Thanks to all who respond!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
330 Posts
There are push buttons next to where they enter the seat tip...just one latch each.
Yes I was pushing those in and trying with all my might to get those f**kers out and they wouldn't give, don't know if it has to do with the cold here, it was -4 this morning.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Wow, that looks badass. I like it.

I'm still scratching my head though. If I do this (and I think I'm going to because I really like it) I'm torn over the cat heads. Both facing in, both facing out or both same as what you have on the drivers side (or even vice versa). I'm not usually one to waffle over things but this has be a bit baffled on what I like best.

Looks AWESOME. Nice mod.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Did you pull the covers off the headrest and ship or ship them whole. I'm probably going to pull the covers when I do it to minimize what needs to be shipped. She has to pull them to sew anyway.

41 - 60 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.