SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New Hellcat Charger owner in SF, CA

Tags
new cat
2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  19Garfield 
#1 ·
Hi folks,

Long time fan of the MOPAR line up, watched a ton of youtube video reviews of the hellcat charger. Took the plunge! 2016 Hellcat Charger is mine!

Already starting to worry about repairs and tires. Bay area folks have a preferred repair and tire shop?

And totally new to the community, any weekly or weekend meet ups I should it up near SF?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car White Automotive design

Thanks,

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome from CT.

#7 ·
Welcome from Los Angeles. Congratulations on that badass Charger Hellcat. Drive in good health. Cheers!!

#8 ·
For service, I use Valaya Racing in downtown San Jose. If you call, ask for Ted. Tell him Dennis sent you. Services both of my modern Mopars, and the 69 Coronet too. Specializes in Vipers. I see Hellcats being serviced or repaired there. There is a White Knuckle in right now. Dealers in this area seem to be a nightmare from hell. When I get a new Hellcat, it will never see the dealer unless absolutely necessary. My 09 ONLY went back for the Takata airbag recall. No choice there. Valaya did everything else, including clearing dash lights.

#12 ·
Lived in San Jose 77 and 78. Miss that Gilroy aroma

Reactions: 91681
#10 ·
Super easy, took me like 45 mins to buy the car. I was preapproved for financing which made it easier. They delivered the car to my work for free. Took care of taxes and CA title and registration. My plate comes in a couple weeks. So, pretty easy, 7 day money back guarantee and 100 day xx mileage warranty. I got my own insurance via Gieco and got the extended warranty separately.

#13 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your Beautiful HC Charger!!:cool:

Enjoy All The Fasssst Fun!

Linda :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.