SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New Hellcat - overheating at 154 miles

6K views 47 replies 19 participants last post by  LIcat 
#1 ·
Well, that didn’t last long.
Driving to get ceramic coating and the temp warning comes on 3 miles from home.
I opened the hood and there appears to be a shredded belt in the engine. (See pics).

I called roadside assistance 40 minutes ago and again 20 minutes ago and they still don’t have a plan for me. They say they need to make sure the local dealer has room for the car and they haven’t been able to secure an answer yet.

Attachments

See less See more
#43 ·
Well, the squeaky wheel got some grease.
I went on a mission last night to get the attention of someone higher up at Dodge/SRT/Stellantis.

I sent LinkedIn messages to two people: the head of marketing and communications of FCA and the product communications director of Dodge//SRT. At least that’s what their LinkedIn profiles say.

I also took a shot at emailing Tim Kuniskis (CEO of Stellantis). I wasn’t sure it was him but I thought “what the hell”.

This afternoon I see a call coming in from Michigan. Well, low and behold it’s a representative calling on behalf of Tim Kiniskis.
“Mr Kiniskis” received my email and wanted to reach out to me and let me know that he is very sorry about my situation and will pursue a solution as soon as possible.

We had a good conversation that lasted about 15 minutes. He said he’ll try to get the dealership to get me a car but in the meantime rent whatever I want and he’ll reimburse me.

I received a follow up email after we hung up and he said he’ll contact me next week to review what he has done.

I am so impressed that someone actually called me, didn’t just send a PM or email, but actually made a call to an upset customer. On a SATURDAY no less. That’s all I wanted - someone at Dodge to say they care, mean it and try to do something about it. Even if it means still having to wait till early July at least someone tried.

#44 ·
Well, the squeaky wheel got some grease.
I went on a mission last night to get the attention of someone higher up at Dodge/SRT/Stellantis.

I sent LinkedIn messages to two people: the head of marketing and communications of FCA and the product communications director of Dodge//SRT. At least that’s what their LinkedIn profiles say.

I also took a shot at emailing Tim Kuniskis (CEO of Stellantis). I wasn’t sure it was him but I thought “what the hell”.

This afternoon I see a call coming in from Michigan. Well, low and behold it’s a representative calling on behalf of Tim Kiniskis.
“Mr Kiniskis” received my email and wanted to reach out to me and let me know that he is very sorry about my situation and will pursue a solution as soon as possible.

We had a good conversation that lasted about 15 minutes. He said he’ll try to get the dealership to get me a car but in the meantime rent whatever I want and he’ll reimburse me.

I received a follow up email after we hung up and he said he’ll contact me next week to review what he has done.

I am so impressed that someone actually called me, didn’t just send a PM or email, but actually made a call to an upset customer. On a SATURDAY no less. That’s all I wanted - someone at Dodge to say they care, mean it and try to do something about it. Even if it means still having to wait till early July at least someone tried.
Glad to hear this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.