SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my new Mopar family!! Thanks for all the forums and discussions I came across. They helped me tremendously in making a great choice. I'll be picking up my new will to me it's new 馃コ 2018 Charger Hellcat in B5 Blue with 25K miles a one owner next Saturday. I was able to make contact with the previous owner. He loved and babied the car! But he has three little ones, which makes it kinda hard to get three car seats in the back. So he traded for a new Ram megacab. I currently own a 2003 F150 Harley Davidson Supercharged truck. Which I thought was fast!!馃ぃ After driving the Hellcat and getting back in my F150. I felt like I was driving a four cylinder!! So I'm ready to bring that B5 Blue back to NC State!!!

Premium Member
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
Welcome! Beautiful car! I love the chargers! But I ordered a challenger. You'll love it for sure!!!

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
Loving the bright blue on a charger

Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Hellcat Charger. B-5 Blue is a gorgeous color ! Enjoy your new ride and be safe.

Registered
Charger Hellcat
Gorgeous color man, enjoy all the fast fun. I had a Ford Lightning for a few years, both are sweet trucks and fast for what they are.

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
Bingo
tenor.gif

Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
Congratulations, love the color combo.

Registered
Hello my new Mopar family!! Thanks for all the forums and discussions I came across. They helped me tremendously in making a great choice. I'll be picking up my new will to me it's new 馃コ 2018 Charger Hellcat in B5 Blue with 25K miles a one owner next Saturday. I was able to make contact with the previous owner. He loved and babied the car! But he has three little ones, which makes it kinda hard to get three car seats in the back. So he traded for a new Ram megacab. I currently own a 2003 F150 Harley Davidson Supercharged truck. Which I thought was fast!!馃ぃ After driving the Hellcat and getting back in my F150. I felt like I was driving a four cylinder!! So I'm ready to bring that B5 Blue back to NC State!!! View attachment 569030 View attachment 569031
That is Hot! Hot! Hot!

Reactions: NC362

Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
Welcome to the channel love that color I鈥檓 actually gonna get my car painted or wrapped in B5 blue I was gonna do frostbite but the b5 is Awsome I saw one and loved the color 馃馃徎

1 - 20 of 20 Posts