SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2020 Challenger Hellcat Automatic here in the Warner Robins area in Georgia. Purchased from Hendrick Dodge in Cary NC. Did the 1000 mile round trip Saturday. What a ride home. Only options are the sunroof and SRT performance spoiler. Thanks for looking.

Robert

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
I just purchased a 2020 Challenger Hellcat Automatic here in the Warner Robins area in Georgia. Purchased from Hendrick Dodge in Cary NC. Did the 1000 mile round trip Saturday. What a ride home. Only options are the sunroof and SRT performance spoiler. Thanks for looking.

Robert
Welcome to the fam.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sweet looking Hellcat. And what a sweet adventure to kickoff your relationship with the new car.

Hope Hendrick treated you good. I know a few people that work there and have had great interactions anytime I've been there.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,115 Posts
Welcome, and time to start scrubbing off the bugs

·
Registered
92 Posts
Killer color and wheel selection. You have a typical Georgia bumper (bugs).

·
Registered
18 Posts

Robert
Welcome! Love the color!

·
Premium Member
Twin Turbo Challenger SRT Hellcat
155 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Georgia Hellcat Challenger owner in Acworth! Beautiful car congrats!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
337 Posts
(y) (y) I was right about the same distance to the dealer.......By the time I got home I had all buttons and features figured out . Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Charger Daytona Widebody
54 Posts
Congrats!!! Seems like a perfect excuse to clean out that garage!!! Sorry kids, the bikes are going outside!!! HAHAHA

·
Premium Member
Twin Turbo Challenger SRT Hellcat
155 Posts
@MattRM always down for a meet up when's the next one in Peachtree? Been attending a great one up this way in Kennesaw, Cars & Cigars that is held after Caffeine & Octane first Sunday of every month since November. But I'm down for the ride south!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
Car Meet - Cars and Coffee

9am-12.
1st Saturday of the month

Location: 101 World Dr, Peachtree City, GA 30269-6965, United States

1 - 20 of 22 Posts