SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from Louisiana, HEMI HAL. Did you receive yours, or did you place an order? What did/are you getting? Color? Transmission? Feel free to ask questions and jump in :) What area are you from?
I live in Southen Ca. We bought a bright white with black stripesSRT 392 2.5 MONTHS ago ... love it. We purchased our pearl white Hellcat Wednesday.
The 392 is an 8 speed auto and the Hellcat is 6 speed.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The SRT8 392 was an order car. The Hellcat was an amazing coincidence ... it was an inventory car the sales dept. overlooked somehow. It was at the dealership buried in new car get ready when our rep made us aware of it. We took delivery immediately.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
999 Posts
Maybe a mod can move this to the challenger section. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the title in the charger section :eek:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
191 Posts
my baby just arrived. and holy crap!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I live in Southen Ca. We bought a bright white with black stripesSRT 392 2.5 MONTHS ago ... love it. We purchased our pearl white Hellcat Wednesday.
The 392 is an 8 speed auto and the Hellcat is 6 speed.
Congrats!!! can't wait to see pics when you get it. Hope you enjoy the forum and info while you are waiting! :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
285 Posts
Yeah, I'm in SoCal too, haven't heard of any out hear yet. Talked to my Dealer yesterday about my order, no vin yet ordered on 10/03. Said they were getting their first in this week. Pearl white six speed @ 73K . didn't think you could get a manual optioned that high. So thinking they ordered one for themselves for markup while we fools wait. They noticed I ordered an A8 so know I wasn't interested.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,553 Posts
Yeah, I'm in SoCal too, haven't heard of any out hear yet. Talked to my Dealer yesterday about my order, no vin yet ordered on 10/03. Said they were getting their first in this week. Pearl white six speed @ 73K . didn't think you could get a manual optioned that high. So thinking they ordered one for themselves for markup while we fools wait. They noticed I ordered an A8 so know I wasn't interested.
Perhaps that special Hellcat was real loaded, apparently it included both the manual and the A8, and somehow received the black Laguna AND the sepia, not to mention several sunroofs!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
You were able to find a challenger hellcat, just sitting on the lot that was over looked, That's hard to swallow, Im sorry, this is the most talked about car in the U.S
There are a few sitting on lots with large markups, that's my guess for this case....if not, well done finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.