SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last September I purchased a 2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 with the promise that it had Sport Mode settings and would work well on a road course...wrong! I just traded that vehicle for a 2016 Ivory White Challenger Hellcat with 1,261 miles. The prior owner only drove the car once or a year or so and it sat in the garage under two car covers. He traded this in for an SRT Super Stock (that will likely sit in his garage). Looking forward to some performance advice and open track brake and tires suggestions.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,108 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Best decision of your life. Enjoy.
I'm not a road course guy, so I can't offer any info to help.
Good luck and Happy Easter

·
Premium Member
2017 Challenger Hellcat
39 Posts
I haven’t seen anyone on here talk about anything other than drag strip use. These cars really aren’t the best handling road yachts as far as road courses

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven’t seen anyone on here talk about anything other than drag strip use. These cars really aren’t the best handling road yachts as far as road courses
They do work on the track, but the 1320 was not good at this even with the Sport settings. The Bob Bondurant school uses Hellcat Challengers for their road course classes (the school was recently renamed to the Radford Racing School).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't get to pick it up yesterday because they did a recall on the cats. Finally got her a few hours ago...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That stripe on the white looks amazing. Congrats on the new ride! 👍
Thanks. It is difficult to see in this light, but the car is Ivory White Try-Coat Pearl. I was very lucky to find this one with such low miles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts