SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New Hellcat!

8964 96
Hi...I'm Ashley and I've just added a Sublime Green Hellcat Challenger to my collection. I've also got a 2013 ZL1 Convertible and a 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray Z51. Yes, I'm a girl. Yes, that really is my photo in the avatar. Yes, these really are my cars. Yes, that makes me a unicorn.... :)

Bye for now,

-Ashley
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
238 Posts
i know i'm not the only one....

can we please get some more photos??? errrr of the cars! :) :) :)

OH AND CONGRATS ON THE HELLCAT! YOU CAN SELL THE CHEVY's NOW! :D:D:D:D

Reactions: 440 Superbee

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Hi...I'm Ashley and I've just added a Sublime Green Hellcat Challenger to my collection. I've also got a 2013 ZL1 Convertible and a 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray Z51. Yes, I'm a girl. Yes, that really is my photo in the avatar. Yes, these really are my cars. Yes, that makes me a unicorn.... :)

Bye for now,

-Ashley
How do you pick which car to drive.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Wow;);)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
Grtz! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine! Drive safely!

April

PS - Yes, I am female, also! No, that is not me in my avatar picture, I am not nearly that friendly looking in real life. LOL!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
370 Posts

Bye for now,

-Ashley
Baller :p

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,343 Posts

Bye for now,

-Ashley
Welcome Ashley Finally a CA girl in the house. My daughters favorite color unicorn is white. So that's why I got a white unicorn :D Congrats on the Sublime HC and what a great addition to your cars. How do you like it so far compared to the other cars you own?

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
It's gonna take pix with her and all of the cars listed to convince me.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,423 Posts

Bye for now,

-Ashley
Welcome to the forums Ashley!!!!!!! Great collection of cars, especially that SG Hellcat ;) Thanks for dropping in, enjoy the forums!!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.