SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really interested in the 2021 Charger Redeye. I test drove a 2017 Hellcat Charger, made an offer which was not accepted, and it proceeded to sit in the showroom for almost another year. I thought I could scratch the itch with a Shelby GT350 (which is an amazing car, but quite different than Hellcats) but it hasn't really worked, so I'm back in the market again. Been lurking here, and will certainly read more than post at this point.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
540 Posts
I'm really interested in the 2021 Charger Redeye. I test drove a 2017 Hellcat Charger, made an offer which was not accepted, and it proceeded to sit in the showroom for almost another year. I thought I could scratch the itch with a Shelby GT350 (which is an amazing car, but quite different than Hellcats) but it hasn't really worked, so I'm back in the market again. Been lurking here, and will certainly read more than post at this point.
Was my original goal as well, to grab one. However, I wound up with a Challenger Redeye mainly because I got tired of waiting and I didn't want to pay as much as the Chargers are commanding at the moment.

No matter what you decide, you'll love it...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
4,626 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is hard to beat the raw power of the Hellcat. Other cars are fun, but the Hellcat is just different.

- Alexis

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Get an automatic. You can manually shift it with the Sexy Paddles if that's your bent, plus set up driving modes for it to shift on a per-anticipated-situation basis. It also allows you to concentrate on OMG HANGING ON AND STEERING AND BRAKING :D

(I have a manual, but I'm not most people.)

Oh, shoot, you want a CHARGER? I won't comment any further.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hear you, I have been wanting one for years. I recently had a big winfall from work and test drove the Audi R8, Porsche, NSX but as soon as I got in that Hellcat, I knew what I was getting.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
PS I grew up getting in and out of 2-door back seats, and I was never short. It was probably of all things the least damaging of my childhood. I don't really get people who want four doors.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,129 Posts
I "did it" about a month ago myself. It just boils the 275 All-Seasons at any time, so I won't be able to feel the power until I get some summer tires on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts