SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New Here

1K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Tampa Cat 
#1 ·
What's going on. Proud owner of a 2022 HC Redeye. Looking to do some mods, so figured this forum would be the best place to start. Replacing mids with 1794's this weekend. Looking to do the "stage" upgrades shortly after. Looking forward to learning from you all.
SF,
Zach

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

See less See more
#5 ·
Dang, as in MOPAR won't offer it at their power dealers? I have been looking at a place in DE someone recommended in another thread. I live in northern VA, so not a far drive to get her dialed in. Really just want to move to E85, tuned, maybe a Whipple in the future. Who knows.... my FIL has a few super cars that are heavily modded. I'm sure his guy could take care of it, but I think I want to go with someone who specializes in MOPAR.

#15 ·
Welcome, and nice car! My wife is from MI, I get out that way to visit the in-laws a couple times a year. Pretty country!

#16 ·
Congrats on the new ride. Add some black stripes, tint the windows, tint the side markers. The black accents will really sharpen the aesthetics of that car especially with that color.

No one really knows what’s going on with those stage upgrades with the power broker dealers so if you’re looking to void your warranty on your brand new car you might as well find a good reputable Mopar shop near you.

Since you’re in Northern VA, you’ve got two good Mopar shops that I know of. American Muscle performance over in West Virginia and HHP up in DE. A.M.P is a few hours away from so you’re best bet is HHP since it’s closer.

#19 ·
Welcome Zach from a fellow NOVA resident (for now) .....nice choice in ride you made.

Have had a good bit of experience with HHP in Smyrna DE on my 2015 Hellcat and have made a lot of changes in the years since I bought this (5 to be exact).

If you find yourself bored near Stafford area and want to get off the grind of traffic let me know.
I like to frequent various cars and coffee and other events around the area. Always up for a car chat.

#20 ·
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

Congrats on The Redeye!:cool:

Enjoy All The Fassst Fun!

Linda :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.