SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,106 Posts
Welcome aboard. Kind of a rare car you have there. Only 600-ish of those non wide body RE’s in ‘19 I believe. Enjoy it.

Reactions: Wigi the cat

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Redeye
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice looking car! What wheels and tires are on your car?
20"stock wheels with 275/40 ZR 20 continentals sport tires. Looking for upgrades in the upcoming months if you have any recommendations please share

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Redeye
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome aboard. Kind of a rare car you have there. Only 600-ish of those in ‘19 I believe. Enjoy it.
Did not know that until now, thanks for that! Been quite the enjoyment the short time i've owned it. Look forward to the years ahead. Stay well

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
I didn’t know that the slingshot wheels were available in 2019. Are you the original owner?

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,311 Posts
Indigo.......Absolutely Beautiful!

Welcome to Hellcat.org

Congrats and Enjoy All the Fassst Fun !

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
You did a bang up job of capturing the metallic in the redeye badge/ paint photo. I never seem to be able to capture the metallic in my photos as well as you did. Enjoy the beautiful car, even if it is the slowest color. Ha.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Redeye
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You did a bang up job of capturing the metallic in the redeye badge/ paint photo. I never seem to be able to capture the metallic in my photos as well as you did. Enjoy the beautiful car, even if it is the slowest color. Ha.
Thank ya sir! It was a little tricky & took some slight editing but came out well I thought. Haha I sure will.. stay well

1 - 20 of 21 Posts