21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome from farther down in Arizona. "The Dirty South"
LOL the dirty south ;) I’m at deer valley and the 17! Where’s all the Phoenix AZ groups? iRL, looking to hook up with a group or start one! Take cruises and go to shows, share mod chat, race you know the whole deal! Hit up Scotsdale Cars and coffees.
I know that there are Some people that hang out over on Bell Rd by the Chevy dealer just across the way by the tire shop and bar - all kinds of cars, just not sure on details.

If anyone’s got a “club” let me know and if anyone’s into starting one, let me know - web site and social media! I like to record a lot also, when I have some better edited footage I’ll post some - anyway way off topic!! My bad

·
Registered
688 Posts
Beautiful HC! Wow, you made me think. We just passed the first year with my wifes 2017 Charger HC this month. Not one problem so far as her DD, hope your experience has been similar! This forum has been nothing but great as well. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
6,076 Posts
No mods yet... I promised myself I'd have it a year before I started modding anything... and I just passed my one year at Thanksgiving, so it's about time! :)
Well, how did everything turn out....Mods and did you get to the track?

Linda:)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts