SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up guy. New to the forum. Located in Brooklyn New York I got a 2018 Charger HellCat Destroyer Gray bought the car 2 years ago brand new from Maryland and brought back up to New York. Car was a surprise 50th birthday present for my dad. Bought for him to drive and enjoy but it’s my car lol. Cars been fully ceramic coated inside and out, windows, wheels, calipers you name it. Clear bra wrapped bumpers, rocker panels and mirror covers before car was even registered. So far all I have done to it is a the huge reflective hellcat decal on the body. Legmaker intake, qtp exhaust cut outs, carbon fiber rear diffuser and catch can. Previous car was a 2009 Jeep SRT8 WK1. Hellcats used as an grocery getter, stress reliever, run around car, you name it. Driven in any weather but very well cared for. Washed and kept clean on a weekly basis. My detailer goes over the car throughout the year. As you all know the cars a hell of a ride. Looking forward to seeing members cars as well as some guidance to get her where I want her. Time to start doing some research 😬

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,861 Posts
Welcome @SRT_MARK to Hellcat.org!

What kinds of Mods are you looking to do?

Your HC Charger is Beautifully kept just as you say!

Linda :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not even sure where I want to go with this. I’ve been throwing the idea of getting some drag wheels for the rear just for that aggressive look but still want it to be a practical car and safe for everyday use.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
286 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You can run a reproduction rear wheel with drag radials in the summer and it will still be very streetable. It would limit your spirited curvy road drives if you are into that though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was looking at some of the weld racing wheels just for the rear. But unsure on specs and what tires are street safe. Occasionally get caught by rain so want to see what’s the best combo for looks as well as drive ability

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,540 Posts
Welcome! i almost missed the graphic on the side the first time....very nice! Almost ghosted in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts