SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
804 Posts
All you Florida natives seem so cheerful on here, until you go to take a dip in your pool, and there's a 15ft gator hissing at you.

I'll stick to murderers and gangs (Baltimore native), they're easier to work with lol

Beautiful car, welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
413 Posts
Keep us posted for when you hit Daytona to race(y)
Not racing, driving HPDE at Daytona 29-30 May 2021. Let me know if you plan to come and you can ride with me for a session in my beast. There is no HPDE 1 for this event, you must be signed off solo to drive. You can bring your car to Sebring International June 19-20 and drive it with an instructor, just need to get signed up with nasaproracing before it fills up. I will be at Sebring in June, see you there!

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Not racing, driving HPDE at Daytona 29-30 May 2021. Let me know if you plan to come and you can ride with me for a session in my beast. There is no HPDE 1 for this event, you must be signed off solo to drive. You can bring your car to Sebring International June 19-20 and drive it with an instructor, just need to get signed up with nasaproracing before it fills up. I will be at Sebring in June, see you there!
Great offer on the Daytona weekend, how would I handle that, just drive through the tunnel, any fee involved to spectate?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm down to link up sometime - I am in Delray Beach - was commuting to Hialeah for work but left that crappy job and now work fully remote :)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts