SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm a new member today. I am currently shopping for a new or used Hellcat. My first Dodge product ever. :rolleyes: I have been looking at Challengers and decided on Hellcat vs the 6.4L Scat Pack. My favorite colors are F8 Green, Indigo, GoMango, Granite B5 blue is nice too.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
885 Posts
welcome, what car brand are you coming from?

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Hi All,

I'm a new member today. I am currently shopping for a new or used Hellcat. My first Dodge product ever. :rolleyes: I have been looking at Challengers and decided on Hellcat vs the 6.4L Scat Pack. My favorite colors are F8 Green, Indigo, GoMango, Granite B5 blue is nice too.
Welcome to the forum and good luck in your search! There seems to be some great deals out there... You won't be disappointed switching to Mopar! The first time you hit the throttle you won't be able to wipe the smile off your face. I also like Indigo Blue... It pops!
😎

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi my latest fast car is a 2012 Infiniti G37 with Koni shocks, Swift springs and Hochkiss sway bars. Drives like a slot car. Also had several 4th gen Z28/SS cars. and classic 1970 Mustang muscle.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
885 Posts
Hi my latest fast car is a 2012 Infiniti G37 with Koni shocks, Swift springs and Hochkiss sway bars. Drives like a slot car. Also had several 4th gen Z28/SS cars. and classic 1970 Mustang muscle.
aahhh yeah... you will love the Challenger... ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts