SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy that doesn’t own a Hellcat but I’m Swapping the engine into and old car. Picture of my 69 Dart attached. So far I’ve acquired a 2018 charger 6.2 all intercooler parts and radiator parts from a crashed car. Ordered a complete t56 magnum trans and associated parts. Engine will be here Thursday and trans is shipping this coming Monday. Just figured I’d say Hi and peruse the forum some.
D1107E3C-480E-4338-A8FF-8E89F01A8DFB.jpeg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
83 Posts
That car will be an ABSOLUTE ANIMAL especially the weight to hp will be sick!! Welcome and keep us posted. Can't wait to see it come together. Love that year A body! I also own an original rotisserie restored 68 Coronet RT 440, 4spd, Dana 60 car. Gotta love them A,B,E body mopars!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome and keep us posted on your build.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do, I’ll start a build thread when more parts come in. Engine showed up today. Transmission should be here next week

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,395 Posts
Welcome, and sounds like an AWESOME project!

What is out back for a rear axle on there? Will it hold up with the big torque increase?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m installing a Dana 60 rear end in it. The current rear end is a 8 1/4 it won’t hold up to anything lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I plan to at some point in time. T56 magnum showed up today. It’s gonna be some time a lot of money to spend all at once lol. Next I will be ordering wheels and tires so I can measure for a narrowed Dana 60

1 - 11 of 11 Posts