SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here, but been lurkingin the forum for a bit. I'm in the market for either a 2020 wideboody hellcat or scat. I have been changing my mind daily over the last 6 months. I will be pulling the trigger in the next few months.

I have been rocking with MOPAR since 2006 in my Dodge Magnum. Dang I miss that car!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Get a hellcat even if it's a standard body. You won't regret it. Can't say the same for a scat pack. I had a scat for almost 2 years and although I loved it, there wasn't a day that went by where I didn't wish I had a hellcat.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm new here, but been lurkingin the forum for a bit. I'm in the market for either a 2020 wideboody hellcat or scat. I have been changing my mind daily over the last 6 months. I will be pulling the trigger in the next few months.

I have been rocking with MOPAR since 2006 in my Dodge Magnum. Dang I miss that car!
Welcome glad to have another member and if you ask me; if you can swing it go for the hellcat otherwise you will always be asking your self months later if you made the right choice. Not gonna trash talk the scat or any other model i love them all i think they awesome. All i know is i cant stay out of my cat and never stop looking at it in amazement; even when the gas light turns on.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,395 Posts
Welcome! Loved the Magnum, and still have a 2010 Charger R/T AWD. The HCWB I have is quicker, but not a great idea in the snow... :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts