Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
43 Posts
Welcome from Rochester, NY.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,606 Posts
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

I hope you post some pics an info here too!

Congrats
Linda :)

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,606 Posts
You know building a Hellcat 300 is something many were dreaming about that FCA would have built!

Linda :)

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT 392
3,575 Posts
Why thank you!
I am going to do everything I can to make it all come together. Although I didn't think it would be this hard to find a oem exhaust system in the tri state area. :cool:
Our pleasure!

Yikes, I could imagine that would be a bit hard. We had a few here for a while that local customer bought. But the shipping would likely be killer. Is there any other options you are interested in ?

- Alexis

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Our pleasure!

Yikes, I could imagine that would be a bit hard. We had a few here for a while that local customer bought. But the shipping would likely be killer. Is there any other options you are interested in ?

- Alexis
I'm going to continue the search for a bit, and if nothing comes up to be available I may start looking at aftermarket systems.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
128 Posts
Welcome Cliff, hellcat 300 should definitely get some attention and lot of fun driving around!! Good luck with build brother it will be fun watching

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome Cliff, hellcat 300 should definitely get some attention and lot of fun driving around!! Good luck with build brother it will be fun watching
Thank you very much! I will try to start a build thread on here but I will be mostly be doing the vlog on YouTube.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts