SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I recently picked up my brand new 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody Daytona, number 307 of 501! Im beyond stoked and have been wanting a Charger for most of my life! I also have a 2019 RAM Rebel that I love and adore! Big Mopar fan and so far in love with the Hellcat Charger for the 250 miles ive driven it thus far. Hope to interact and meet new people soon!
image4.jpg
image1 (1).jpg

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,481 Posts
Welcome. Nice ride for sure. Loving the new Warpspeed wheels. Been waiting for FCA to ditch the ugly wide body wheels and they came through. Might wanna swap your brake pads out for some low dust pads. Your will have black wheels within a week with the stockers.

Reactions: ohboyderek

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. Nice ride for sure. Loving the new Warpspeed wheels. Been waiting for FCA to ditch the ugly wide body wheels and they came through. Might wanna swap your brake pads out for some low dust pads. Your will have black wheels within a week with the stockers.
For sure! I just washed it today and the break dust was horrendous, something i will for sure look into!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,118 Posts
Welcome from to HC.org from Beautiful Bucks County Pa!

Very Awesome!!! 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody Daytona ....Congrats! How long did you have to wait before you could pick it up?

Linda :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Nice ride. Have fun with it!

+1 on swapping the pads.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT 392
4,020 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the BEAUTIFUL new Charger, wow!

Check out Powerstop pads for daily driving, you won't have to wash your wheels every day.

Enjoy :)

- Alexis

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from to HC.org from Beautiful Bucks County Pa!

Very Awesome!!! 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody Daytona ....Congrats! How long did you have to wait before you could pick it up?

Linda :)
Thank you!! It took a good month of "sniffing" around lots of dealerships before I found one that wasn't insanely marked up. If you are from bucks county, you might recall a Dealership called Videon, thats where I purchased it. Im located in good old Fulton County PA!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the BEAUTIFUL new Charger, wow!

Check out Powerstop pads for daily driving, you won't have to wash your wheels every day.

Enjoy :)

- Alexis
Thank you so much! I will definitely be looking into getting new pads ASAP!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,763 Posts
Welcome! A good coat of Chemical Guys Wheel Wax, then follow it up with Zaino Z-CS sealant. PITA to do, but the brake dust slides right off. ;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,563 Posts
Welcome from York county! fantastic ride. When you get a chance, hit FB and find PA Modern Mopar. We have chapters all over PA good bunch of guys and do a lot of car shows and racing all over the place. good times

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome! A good coat of Chemical Guys Wheel Wax, then follow it up with Zaino Z-CS sealant. PITA to do, but the brake dust slides right off. ;)
I will look into it, thank you good sir! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from York county! fantastic ride. When you get a chance, hit FB and find PA Modern Mopar. We have chapters all over PA good bunch of guys and do a lot of car shows and racing all over the place. good times
Oh Awesome! Ill definitely go take a gander, thank you :D

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
650 Posts
Good Stuff ! good luck with car, you bought the car from my dealer ! ENJOY IT !!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good Stuff ! good luck with car, you bought the car from my dealer ! ENJOY IT !!!!
Awesome Man, was a great experience! <3 Thanks so much!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts