SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,586 Posts
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

Congrats on your Beautiful Redeye Hellcat and Enjoy All The Fasssst Fun!

Linda :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats and great looking car. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,586 Posts
Ohhhh Modding........ My husband @Top Cat loved R&D!
In 2015 he and I were at the track 3 Xs a week with [email protected] starting the T&T and R&D for Diablo Tuning and Parts. My husband John had goals. ( 8s)

As he pioneered the way towards his goal, he posted up all the news from the track of what was working and what was not. It was important to John to let people know this info so that they knew parts were tested and just not being sold untested with "This CAI will give you 30 more HP " <------- which did happen and NO the CAI did not do what the company Marketed.

Lots of new parts came to the Market. Today there are many different ways to mod Hellcats. Josh is a Top Tuner and continues to gain more knowledge as he continues to Tune 100's of Hellcats and Hemi's of all years.

This is a video sent to my husband @Top Cat by @Galllitos98 March of 2016 Maybe this is where you bought your RE HC from?

Video from Dennis Gonzalez Ramos - Triangle Dealers del Oeste

There is a splice of me at the track used in their advertisement. It was from a Video BigKleib34 too and was when I put my Hellcat Charger 1st into the 9s:cool:

My husband John and I enjoyed it and laughed how my voice came out sounding like I had a little shot of NOS:ROFLMAO:

Linda :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts