SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
my name is Scott, from the Ft.Lauderale area. I just learned how to post my introduction. I just got my 2020 Hellcat Widebody Redeye last week. I really enjoy it, very fun car to drive. Too bad so much congestion down here and no quiet roads. No complaints so far!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Indian Shores!! Ride looks awesome!!!
My dad use to have a house in Indian Shores right on the intracoastal. Beautiful area.
He sold it to be closer to my family in Ft.Lauderdale. I like it so much more where you are.
However, business is better down here, due to the amount of people.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
711 Posts
My dad use to have a house in Indian Shores right on the intracoastal. Beautiful area.
He sold it to be closer to my family in Ft.Lauderdale. I like it so much more where you are.
However, business is better down here, due to the amount of people.
This area is great! Weather has been spectacular throughout the quarantine. Holler at me if u ever get this way again.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi everyone,
my name is Scott, from the Ft.Lauderale area. I just learned how to post my introduction. I just got my 2020 Hellcat Widebody Redeye last week. I really enjoy it, very fun car to drive. Too bad so much congestion down here and no quiet roads. No complaints so far!!! View attachment 554970
Good choice OP! I just bought the exact same car in the same color. I love it. I’ve had vettes, stangs, chargers, challengers, etc., Even had a couple of other supercharged cars. I was really torn about swapping the 2013 GT500 for this one, because I loved the 500 so much..This is now my favorite by far however. Wait till you learn to shift the manual mode at the perfect rpm. I have always been a manual only guy, but now I would not have this car without the auto. They rev so quickly, it can be a bit tricky to find the sweet spot to shift from 1st to 2nd, the 2nd to 3rd, and stay in the powerband without over revving and engaging the limiter. What really blows me away is how well these big heavy cars handle and stop with the widebody package! I have to say this is the most fun all around muscle car I have owned. Enjoy it OP! We are blessed enough in GA to have plenty of good, congestion free roads to enjoy a performance car. Sorry to high jack the thread...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good choice OP! I just bought the exact same car in the same color. I love it. I’ve had vettes, stangs, chargers, challengers, etc., Even had a couple of other supercharged cars. I was really torn about swapping the 2013 GT500 for this one, because I loved the 500 so much..This is now my favorite by far however. Wait till you learn to shift the manual mode at the perfect rpm. I have always been a manual only guy, but now I would not have this car without the auto. They rev so quickly, it can be a bit tricky to find the sweet spot to shift from 1st to 2nd, the 2nd to 3rd, and stay in the powerband without over revving and engaging the limiter. What really blows me away is how well these big heavy cars handle and stop with the widebody package! I have to say this is the most fun all around muscle car I have owned. Enjoy it OP! We are blessed enough in GA to have plenty of good, congestion free roads to enjoy a performance car. Sorry to high jack the thread...
Thanks, these cars are amazing. I had an ‘18 z06. Got rid of it because I have 3 kids and a wife. So now I have a car that we can all fit in. Loving it so far!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts