SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks!!! New to the MOPAR family, just acquired a 2016 Hellcat Challenger with the manual. I’ve had it for a week and I’m in LOVE with this car it is so cool and has effortless power. Looking forward to learning about the car, I’ve never had anything with this much power and so many cool features. I’m STOKED ????

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the M6 Hellcat... These cars are a beast! Drive safe and have fun!

Reactions: OldSchool73

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the M6 Hellcat... These cars are a beast! Drive safe and have fun!
Thanks bud! Yeah I tell you what the street start to 40 even in 500 HP mode puts a huge grin on my face! The sound is so intoxicating and addictive it’s friggin insane.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome and congrats! care to show us any pictures? judging by your profile pic its either gomango or torred
Man thank you! The profile pic is actually one I heisted off the ATL Auto show Dodge promo. I need to get it all detailed and dialed in before I post pics. Gave it a wash yesterday, but it rained when I finished so didn’t take after pics but attached are some during/before pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,120 Posts
Welcome to [email protected]
Congrats and enjoy All the Fasssst Fun!

I Love shifting too but I race and truly Love the A8 more.

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,120 Posts
My husband @Top Cat lived the manual
His 1st Mopar was a 2009 manual I loved Driving around and had alot if fun.
He traded it for a 2010 Furious Fuschia Challenger for me.
He loved a Supercharger and race built it for me run a 10 o with a KB 3.6
Goal achieved
The Hellcat was right up his alley!
Linda :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts