SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Been stalking the forums for a while, but I now have a few minutes to introduce myself. I ordered my HellCat Widebody in White Knuckle with demonic red leather. Went with the HellCat wide body because wife said, "it has to me a manual". No offense to auto guys but I plan to use this as a street car and cruiser, so manual to me is more fun. If I was building a drag car, then auto is a no brainers.

Well we ordered the car in September after test driving most of the competition. After a long wait, we took delivery on November 9th. We then took the car to a well reputable detail shop in Western Pa to have PPF and ceramic coating done. The car was there 5 weeks, because if weather at the time. I dont want to drive in road salt, and the detail shop was awesome enough to take car in early and stored it until I could bring it back home with clear roads.

Long story short, the car only has about 200 miles on it so far. And shes under cover until spring. I haven't had the chance to open it up yet, still on break in period. This is my first muscle/sports car. And we are very excited and proud. Been a long time coming.

But that's enough for now. Looks like an awesome group here and I've already learned alot. I'm sure the mod bug will also bite me.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it was 70 today in Western,PA. But the roads were still a sloppy mess of wet and left over salt. Risk vs reward is not worth it. Lol

I wish that was my garage. That is a photo of the car at the detailers studio as he calls it. This is my garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
228 Posts
I recently bought a new 2019 white/red interior wide body Red Eye. Looks exactly like yours. I am near Marietta, what part of Ohio?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome and congrats... absolutely love the dual snorkels... I'm sure you can't wait to finally let it eat up the road

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
906 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Hellcat Challenger Widebody. Awesome vehicle ! Enjoy your new ride and be safe.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Congrats! I am not too far away from you in Michigan, patiently waiting for warm temps and clean roads!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,115 Posts
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

White Knuckle is a Great Color to add a wrap to the Hoods!

Congrats on your New HCWB! and enjoy All The Fassst Fun!

Linda :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts