SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, waited for my destroyer hellcat durango since november and finally got her! decided to check out this forum. I am in NJ and have had the car for three days and have absolutely fallen in love. look forward to going to some hellcat meets and see some other cool cars! its been a while since i have been on a car forum (used to be heavily into ///M's but im 100% mopar lately!)

·
Registered
208 Posts
The step up from the 5.7 must be ridiculous. I've got a 18 SRT and I still suspect the 6.2 will be amazing despite the 5700 lbs. The Durango is right size for our family. Having 2 teenagers and a dog...is your drivers side exhaust tip evenly centered in the cutout? Any glaring fit/ finish issues?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The step up from the 5.7 must be ridiculous. I've got a 18 SRT and I still suspect the 6.2 will be amazing despite the 5700 lbs. The Durango is right size for our family. Having 2 teenagers and a dog...
yes its an amazing car and driving experience! you will love it and it will be a serious difference im sure even though i have not driven the SRT

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
159 Posts
Congrats! Best color...only that shopping cart is too close to the car then I’d like to see :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts