SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howzit everyone! I’ve been ghosting the forum for a while now but i figured it was time to create an account! I’m in the Air Force currently stationed on Oahu, Hawai’i. A lot of good/helpful info has helped me from this forum so far and i gotta say thank you all for helping me along my journey! My car’s a 2018 Charger Hellcat in Maximum Steel. Fun fact is the dealer claimed it was previously owned by UFC Fighter Max Holloway but we all know how dealers are. So far for performance I’ve added a JLT cold air intake and catch can, zAutomotive burnbox, RipaTuned incognito crank sleeve, and did a mid muffler delete. Also have done some cosmetic stuff too to include 22” blaque diamond wheels that were previously on my wife’s scat pack we traded for it and a starlight roof. My IG is @MickJones_808 if anyone wants to follow. I plan on doing a lot more to it soon and look forward to being on this forum to help me on my journey!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
72 Posts
Welcome from Greenville, SC!! I vacationed on Oahu a month ago and was always looking for fellow cats!! Saw some really cool rides but no cats. I'll keep an eye out for you next time!! :cool:?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts