SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals, I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself as I have gotten serious about modding my car. I have tracked my car numerous times over the last year with a mostly stock Challenger Hellcat. Only thing really done is muffler delete and slicks. It's a daily driver, so l wasn't trying to go too crazy with it. The last track event we went to l made a huge headway in time. So, l've decided to start really working on the car. I just wanted to say hello, as l probably will be asking quite a few questions here over the next few months. with race season here, trying to stay in the game. I made it through DD class last weekend and did great- didn't win, but showed me that we have potential as ran against some of the fastest cars around here. Can't wait to get acquainted with everyone!
thumbs up.jpg

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,522 Posts
Hey guys & gals, I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself as I have gotten serious about modding my car. I have tracked my car numerous times over the last year with a mostly stock Challenger Hellcat. Only thing really done is muffler delete and slicks. It's a daily driver, so l wasn't trying to go too crazy with it. The last track event we went to l made a huge headway in time. So, l've decided to start really working on the car. I just wanted to say hello, as l probably will be asking quite a few questions here over the next few months. with race season here, trying to stay in the game. I made it through DD class last weekend and did great- didn't win, but showed me that we have potential as ran against some of the fastest cars around here. Can't wait to get acquainted with everyone! View attachment 509555
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you enjoy tracking the car. GL with the modding.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I had an SRT8 300 before and did autocross and enjoyed it. The SCCA threw some great events. But, l met my significant other and he and his family do drag racing and I grew to love and respect the sport. They have been featured on a bunch of high-profile sites with the '86 square body (we call it the red and white), 87 malibu, and a 2001 silverado. He's a NOS dealer and tuner, so l am lucky in that department, but their family is great and always has a good time on the track. Like above, l'll be asking you guys lots and LOTS of questions- more of suggestions or reviews of certain mods (if someone has previously done them and their results). But thank you for the warm welcome!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,088 Posts
Great intro caffeine boosted kitty, thanks, we already know you well. Welcome and we always try to share everything we have learned here with everyone who will listen anyway:). Are you going to drag race and road course the Hellcat? Look at our Forum sections, we have sections for both interests. Good luck, have fun and be safe.

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum and community and best of luck with your future projects. Keep us posted along the way. Cheers!!

·
Administrator
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,941 Posts
Hey guys & gals, I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself as I have gotten serious about modding my car. I have tracked my car numerous times over the last year with a mostly stock Challenger Hellcat. Only thing really done is muffler delete and slicks. It's a daily driver, so l wasn't trying to go too crazy with it. The last track event we went to l made a huge headway in time. So, l've decided to start really working on the car. I just wanted to say hello, as l probably will be asking quite a few questions here over the next few months. with race season here, trying to stay in the game. I made it through DD class last weekend and did great- didn't win, but showed me that we have potential as ran against some of the fastest cars around here. Can't wait to get acquainted with everyone! View attachment 509555
Welcome! Great looking car you have there.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,982 Posts
welcome and great to hear you are enjoying the cat.
Do you daily drive it also?

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Maryland! Great looking HC... It's nice to have another drag racer join the team. Keep us posted on your mods and performance.

Drive safe and have fun... :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts