SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see I am a new member. Got my HC charger around March time frame and already looking at mods lol. It’s crazy how fast you get used to 707hp.

My main reason for joining is to learn more about boost levels, and the different pulley set ups. I plan on being a daily driven 9sec car.

Also (shameless plug) my Instagram is the same as my handle on here whitewalker_6.2.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum!

Looks like you've got the right idea on traction going with the drag radials.

Check out @Speedy and his channel...lots to learn there!
Thanks, I’ve run it a couple of times and I had these from my previous Scat pack. Ready to see how they will hold up once I mod the cat. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,861 Posts
This is my Build from when my husband and I started the Pioneering for T&T and R&D of Diablo Tuning and parts.
We were at the track 3Xs a week with [email protected] He is a supporting vendor on here and there is a forum section for your review.

I have 2 main Tunes. One is a 93 Tune for daily driving and another for Q16 for racing. I have some other tunes too and I can use MS109.

Give them a call and see what they can do to suit your needs. Mods can be installed in different ways, Josh is very diversified with Tuning. His web-site carries a huge amount of parts specially made for Hellcat-powered vehicles.

The Tuning can be done remotely and in some states, they have recommendations on shops to do the Install.

Toll Free: (888) 894-1115 EST

Linda :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
912 Posts
This is my Build from when my husband and I started the Pioneering for T&T and R&D of Diablo Tuning and parts.
We were at the track 3Xs a week with [email protected] He is a supporting vendor on here and there is a forum section for your review.

I have 2 main Tunes. One is a 93 Tune for daily driving and another for Q16 for racing. I have some other tunes too and I can use MS109.

Give them a call and see what they can do to suit your needs. Mods can be installed in different ways, Josh is very diversified with Tuning. His web-site carries a huge amount of parts specially made for Hellcat-powered vehicles.

The Tuning can be done remotely and in some states, they have recommendations on shops to do the Install.

Linda, I was hoping you would chime in with your expert advice. Good for you!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thank you!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome!! It seems I’m not the only one who wanted a 9 second daily driver lol. The hellcat seemed to be the best candidate. It’s the best bang
For buck I found. Also really comfortable to daily drive. Good luck sir.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts