SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I've been surfing here and trying to learn as much as possible since I ordered my rewb in February. Completely new to dodge, to challengers, to hellcats and redeyes, but I will be the first to admit that I purchased the most amazing car I've ever owned............and purchased it from a FANTASTIC dealership. She's a 2020, pitch black, 3.09 rear, HK stereo upgrade, srt spoiler, matte black wheels (which was a fluke that worked out in my favor seeing as how I didn't order the upgrade), demonic laguna interior, and more beautiful than Mrs America. Anyhow, I'd like to thank all of you guys for the immense wealth of knowledge that you've already shared with me, and I look forward to many, many years (and miles) of learning from and giving back to the community you guys have built here.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,835 Posts
Welcome aboard. Just as an fyi the matte black wheels are the standard wheels. The granite Warpspeeds are the upgrade. Anyway congrats and now let the waiting begin lol. Unless your car has arrived already...
Edit: I saw that you got your car. Love it. And yes those are the standard wheels. They look great with the black.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's odd about the wheels, because I assumed that all redeyes came standard with the devils rims. And, as I said, I MUCH prefer the matte black ones that came on mine than the odd grey devils rims. I'll have to look into that, as my curiosity is now piqued. But thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,835 Posts
That's odd about the wheels, because I assumed that all redeyes came standard with the devils rims. And, as I said, I MUCH prefer the matte black ones that came on mine than the odd grey devils rims. I'll have to look into that, as my curiosity is now piqued. But thanks for the heads up.
All 2018-19 wide bodies, not just 2019 RE’s, had the devils wheels. I dont like them personally. Yours is a 2020. I much prefer yours too. The only devils wheels this year are the Brass Monkeys. They look even worse imo lol.
Dont forget they make a standard body RE too. No devils wheels for those ever. Theyre too wide.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All 2018-19 wide bodies, not just 2019 RE’s, had the devils wheels. I dont like them personally. Yours is a 2020. I much prefer yours too. The only devils wheels this year are the Brass Monkeys. They look even worse imo lol.
Dont forget they make a standard body RE too. No devils wheels for those ever. Theyre too wide.
Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that. I assumed 2020's were the same, in that devils rims were standard. Like you, I don't like those things at all. I had every intention of ditching them as quickly as possible. I'm also.......not a spring chicken, so I come from the era when rims were supposed to be shiny (like the fikse rims on my 'bird), so I'm not even a huge fan of any dark/black rim. But the ones that came on my redeye........I actually love those things, and will likely keep them for a while.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,540 Posts
Welcome! If fuel is as cheap there as it is here, you might want to buy some storage tanks and stock up! :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts