SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is gregg and im new here ,but im not new to the dodge challenger hellcat this is my third my first one i drove the hell out of it never had one problem sold it at 45 thousand miles .the second got stolen with the temporary tags on it,now i just purchased my third a2016 with 4999 miles on it and the check engine lite came on when i was driving it home from the dealership im just shaking my head because the dealership is dragging thier feet about helping me anybody have any answers????

· Registered
2019 Charger Daytona 392
49 Posts
Jeeze, third time is supposed to be the charm 😆 you could always take it to AutoZone or Advance to read the code but yeah, the dealer should definitely take care of it. I don't think we'll be much help here until we know what the code is unfortunately.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
allready did all that the codes are reading misfire on cylinder 4 cylinder 5 its obviously got a couplee of dead cylinders and i believe it needs a new motor
the car runs like shit lets forget about the stupid ass codes for a min and if you have mechanical knowledge you get in and drivew this car you will know right away there is a serious problem and its not a fuel problem

· Registered
421 Posts
the car runs like shit lets forget about the stupid ass codes for a min and if you have mechanical knowledge you get in and drivew this car you will know right away there is a serious problem and its not a fuel problem
guess you gotta leave it at the dealer then and let them waste time trying to fix it so you can lemon law it, or have a new motor under warranty. Or buy a new motor built motor and send yours out for core exchange.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.