SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Added a few mods for increased performance and reliability.

200 shot Nitrous and ice tank.
8B2966B0-5A6E-403A-9C13-84E9900DD944.jpeg

0E106596-1166-4B54-BF02-7701201707D4.jpeg

BMR control arms, trailing arms and toe rods with Menscer Coilovers/ DSS axles. I BMR enhanced there line-up for high hp cars.
31A8DD81-223A-4952-9377-B52E93302707.jpeg

BMR Sub Frame
17267F78-50A9-4AFC-8CDB-63C693223D80.jpeg

ZL1 Addon diffuser modified to fit P4D Brace and retain angle.
FA5AC65D-5E11-4A28-9275-B9E19FFEA4F7.jpeg

D3DD71FC-829D-4A0B-92B8-8BE7F4272E6C.jpeg

Icebox and Nitrous installed by Injected Engineering. Nitrous and new dedicated E85 tune by Curt. Also picked up a Hans Device (not pictured). Will be taking the car to the track soon. Should be in the 9’s.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,539 Posts
Very nice.

I'm thinking the Nitrous is in the future with how these progressive systems work. A full weight Charger just ran a 9.3 ontop of Tim's 900rwhp E85 package. Very impressive.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice.

I'm thinking the Nitrous is in the future with how these progressive systems work. A full weight Charger just ran a 9.3 ontop of Tim's 900rwhp E85 package. Very impressive.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,402 Posts
James,
Great work as always!!! Totally modified and built for Strength, Safety and Speed!!!

I'm looking forward to you getting to the track and dialing in your Hellcat. Can't wait to see your results. I just know the numbers are going to be Awesome!

How soon will you be testing out your Hans device ?;):cool::cool::D

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
James,
Great work as always!!! Totally modified and built for Strength, Safety and Speed!!!

I'm looking forward to you getting to the track and dialing in your Hellcat. Can't wait to see your results. I just know the numbers are going to be Awesome!

How soon will you be testing out your Hans device ?;):cool::cool::D

Linda :)
Thanks Linda. I hope to get to the track in a couple weeks to test both the Hans Device and the nitrous set-up.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
144 Posts
Ive never seen a nitrous bottle mounted in that configuration before, perfectly horizontal. I always thought the bottom of the bottle had to be lower than the valve, so that the dip tube could pick up the nitrous. Such as this:

Maybe it's just the angle of the picture?
FJ

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In
Ive never seen a nitrous bottle mounted in that configuration before, perfectly horizontal. I always thought the bottom of the bottle had to be lower than the valve, so that the dip tube could pick up the nitrous. Such as this:

FJ
Injected Engineering oriented the bottle so the siphon is in the correct position during acceleration.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
483 Posts

FJ
It's mounted like option #4 in your pic's, front to vehicle is the the left.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,438 Posts
Really looking forward to hearing about the results at the track. My diffuser will be here Saturday, and then later this month we'll be installing it when we do the suspension work: BMR poly cradle lock-out, Bwoody control arms and Spohn trailing arms, also with poly bushings, Gforce Outlaw axles, BMR subframe connector.

Thinking about picking up a spare 2.62 diff and having a local shop reinforce it with some custom brackets and welds, which should prepare me for NOS if I go that route. I'm still torn on the Menscer/HHP coilover setup. I know you've said it doesn't seriously affect drivability, but since I daily drive my car, I'm holding off on those until they're absolutely necessary to overcome the problems we have at altitude with 60' times / torque off the line. Curt says he can adjust the tune a bit to get more initial power, so when we do the install we're going to tweak the tune, as well.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts