SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone...I’m Tom...

Also a member of Ram-TRX, JLwranglerforums, Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, Mavericktruckclub, & F15014gen Forum…check out my reviews on those forums if you get a chance...

We are offering 3% under invoice plus tax/tags & Pa doc...

No deposit required...

No additional dealer addons...

No finance or trade stipulations...

Below is my menu for other CJDR products as well - % under invoice is before any Stellantis Retail Incentives & TDM's:

CHAPMAN OF HORSHAM ORDER MENU
AS OF 1/26/22
% UNDER INVOICE
WRANGLER & 4XE3%
GLADIATOR3%
3923%
COMPASS3%
CHEROKEE3%
RENEGADE3%
GRAND CHEROKEE3%
GRAND CHEROKEE L3%
WAGONEER & GRAND WAGONEERINQUIRE
RAM 1500 & TRX3%
RAM HEAVY DUTY3%
RAM PROMASTER/CITY3%
CHARGER3%
CHALLENGER3%
DURANGO3%
PACIFICA3%

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]

[email protected]
215-410-2210
Chapman of Horsham, 19044 zip

· Registered
609 Posts
Good to see another dealer jumping in the fray with below invoice pricing.

Thank you Tom, for giving us a full menu on your below invoice %. There are definitely some of us looking for deals on our other vehicles/daily drivers.

Are we seeing a shift in the way business is done, like Ford encouraging everyone to order vs buying off the lot? Seems Stellantis is limiting dealer inventory and now dealers are doing what they can so we order through them.

Anyone else have thoughts?

· Registered
KZX(Delivered to Dealer): 21 WB HC Charger
135 Posts
Good to see another dealer jumping in the fray with below invoice pricing.

Thank you Tom, for giving us a full menu on your below invoice %. There are definitely some of us looking for deals on our other vehicles/daily drivers.

Are we seeing a shift in the way business is done, like Ford encouraging everyone to order vs buying off the lot? Seems Stellantis is limiting dealer inventory and now dealers are doing what they can so we order through them.

Anyone else have thoughts?
Yes, dealers were forced by co-vid to realize the basic economics of supply and demand. Reduce supply and your demand will increase in line with profits. Increase supply and you have to discount aggressively just to create demand. I personally miss the aggressive wheeling n dealing discounts but @dealerinsider has got us covered in these weird times of car buying. Thank you.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, dealers were forced by co-vid to realize the basic economics of supply and demand. Reduce supply and your demand will increase in line with profits. Increase supply and you have to discount aggressively just to create demand. I personally miss the aggressive wheeling n dealing discounts but @dealerinsider has got us covered in these weird times of car buying. Thank you.
with open allocation for stellantis & ford, as long as you have have patience to wait for an order, I can help…unfortunately, Chevy is a different ball game

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,072 Posts

· Registered
2022 GT500 Carbon Fiber Track Pack
1,249 Posts
Out of curiosity, are you doing mustang GT orders as well for these type of deals? And if so, whats the lead time on a loaded 401a GT with the PP1 and all the options?
There is no ‘lead’ time with a Mustang or Ford. They will take all the orders, kick them down the road multiple times. Cancelled GT500 orders that had VINs waiting for 6-8 months.
My dad had a 2021 F150 ordered and it got kicked back 6 months, my 21 F150 came in 3 months.
There is no rhyme or reason with Ford whatever anyone tells you.

· Registered
1 Posts
Do these offers still stand? If so message me your contact info I'll give you a call this week for a 392 wrangler.

Hi everyone...I’m Tom...

Also a member of Ram-TRX, JLwranglerforums, Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, Mavericktruckclub, & F15014gen Forum…check out my reviews on those forums if you get a chance...

We are offering 3% under invoice plus tax/tags & Pa doc...

No deposit required...

No additional dealer addons...

No finance or trade stipulations...

Below is my menu for other CJDR products as well - % under invoice is before any Stellantis Retail Incentives & TDM's:

CHAPMAN OF HORSHAM ORDER MENU
AS OF 1/26/22
% UNDER INVOICE
WRANGLER & 4XE3%
GLADIATOR3%
3923%
COMPASS3%
CHEROKEE3%
RENEGADE3%
GRAND CHEROKEE3%
GRAND CHEROKEE L3%
WAGONEER & GRAND WAGONEERINQUIRE
RAM 1500 & TRX3%
RAM HEAVY DUTY3%
RAM PROMASTER/CITY3%
CHARGER3%
CHALLENGER3%
DURANGO3%
PACIFICA3%

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]

[email protected]
215-410-2210
Chapman of Horsham, 19044 zip

· Banned
5,317 Posts
Great Information

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,885 Posts
Are these deals still available?

I noticed on the TRX site some dealers are back to MSRP. I leaning towards throwing my hat in for a S/S
Koons just went to 11% below MSRP on I think TRX, they just posted a thread.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,483 Posts
Looks like Dealer insider closed their TRX and assuming other deals.

I did see the Koons link. 10k or 11% whichever is higher. Damn good deal.
Super Stocks are 5% rest of Dodges are 6%.

Thats a dealer that wants to move cars!

· Banned
5,317 Posts
Many dealers are 20% of MSRP

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.