SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Well, I picked up my 2015 Hellcat Challenger last Saturday. And so far...wow! Very glad. I've driven Challengers before, including a 392, but this thing is amazing.

I used to be a motorcycle rider but have since mostly moved on to cars, aligned with family and work responsibilities haha. I still have a Ninja 300, but the RSV4, VFR800, and RC51 were my most recent bikes. I've also owned a 350Z and 370Z. But I'm glad to be here now!

The family loves the car, and I intend to own it for the rest of my life.

Thanks all!
Jeff

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,157 Posts
Welcome from a former motorcycle guy as well (see avatar). I see you're into twins.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
115 Posts
Hi all! Well, I picked up my 2015 Hellcat Challenger last Saturday. And so far...wow! Very glad. I've driven Challengers before, including a 392, but this thing is amazing.

I used to be a motorcycle rider but have since mostly moved on to cars, aligned with family and work responsibilities haha. I still have a Ninja 300, but the RSV4, VFR800, and RC51 were my most recent bikes. I've also owned a 350Z and 370Z. But I'm glad to be here now!

Thanks all!
Jeff
What part of New Mexico are you at?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Albuquerque.

And I love V-Twins and V4s. Something about a big torquey motor.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
49 Posts

Thanks all!
Jeff
Welcome. I’m from Albuquerque as well.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
any pics?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay? Let's make a deal, you make the payment for a few months and we can entertain changes to it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome aboard, Jeff. I love that granite. It's one of the top 3 best looking colors on these cars. I'm in your neck of the woods about every other week, just a truck driver passing through, so maybe I'll see you cruising it on 40 sometime. Take care, enjoy that girl and the fantastic weather!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love love love that color. I wanted that but got a deal on the granite I couldn't say no to, and it's really grown on me.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looks good!
The granite crystal never gets old especially with the sparkle in the sun.

I have the brass monkey wheels, wasn't too thrilled about them but I think I like the contrast now.
Can you post some pics of the Brass Monkeys on your Granite? I've got a 2016 Granite Scat Pack Shaker and a 2016 Granite Hellcat haha (should probably sell the Scat), always wondered what the combo would look like. I love the brass monkey slingshots but was concerned they wouldn't contrast enough.

Also, nice Hellcat Jeff! The paint looks well taken care of!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts