SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New PB for 1/4 Mile

3K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  moparjim 
#1 ·
Ran a 10.83 at 134 in 2771da. Not too bad I guess. I couldn't seem to get good traction tonight on all the other passes. Maybe track prep or maybe I just need more seat time.

See less See more
#2 ·
Great job!

#12 ·
Yes. I'm an A8. I was thinking it should be closer to mid 10's on it as well. I've only taken it to the strip twice. I think I may have left the line at too high of an RPM on a couple of passes. Maybe 2000 RPM. Gotta get more seat time to get used to it for sure. On the best pass I left around 1200. I think I was trying too hard to cut a decent light tonight and not watching the tach on the bad passes.

#14 ·
Definitely get some seat time in . "Drivers mod" is probably the most important mod . Once you learn the car you will definitely get faster . Also the S/S are not that great . Once they wear out get a set of street R's . ( 17's work best with out going to 15 in conversation).

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

#15 ·
Definitely get some seat time in . "Drivers mod" is probably the most important mod . Once you learn the car you will definitely get faster . Also the S/S are not that great . Once they wear out get a set of street R's . ( 17's work best with out going to 15 in conversation).

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
With his setup what are times that can be expected with a veteran driver? Just curious.

#18 ·
Great job!! Keep posted those PB!

#23 ·
Seat time helps immensely. Try different tips and you will find what works best for you.
In the meantime have fun. And keep sharing.

#30 ·
i never got SSs to hook, went with the Rs and they hook much better. Our local tracks have double the cost ($50) to race this year cause no spectators are allowed lol

#33 ·
Dang 8900 DA !!
I guess I won't complain about it getting to 3000 here.🤐

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.