SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS AND GALS!!!! Hope you're all doing well!!! I wanted to share something super cool with you guys that is both hellcat AND racing-related!!!

So I was browsing around on Facebook and came across this EPIC and brand new video of world-renowned drifting champion and racing driver Rhys Millen doing some drifting, burnouts and doughnuts in the Pennzoil Hellcat in downtown Reno! And we are talking BRAND NEW, because I found out that this video was filmed during Barrett Jackson in Reno only two weeks ago!!!

It is super cool, and I thought you guys and gals would enjoy it, so here ya go! Enjoy!

Also, when I looked into the page that the video was posted on, I also found a photo album of some cool photos taken during the shoot, so if you want to see those, here is the link to them!
Barrett-Jackson : Pennzoil Challenger Hellcat stunt | Facebook

I hope you guys and gals love the video, and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!

All the best,
CaT

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
952 Posts
HEY GUYS AND GALS!!!! Hope you're all doing well!!! I wanted to share something super cool with you guys that is both hellcat AND racing-related!!!

So I was browsing around on Facebook and came across this EPIC and brand new video of world-renowned drifting champion and racing driver Rhys Millen doing some drifting, burnouts and doughnuts in the Pennzoil Hellcat in downtown Reno! And we are talking BRAND NEW, because I found out that this video was filmed during Barrett Jackson in Reno only two weeks ago!!!

It is super cool, and I thought you guys and gals would enjoy it, so here ya go! Enjoy!

Also, when I looked into the page that the video was posted on, I also found a photo album of some cool photos taken during the shoot, so if you want to see those, here is the link to them!
Barrett-Jackson : Pennzoil Challenger Hellcat stunt | Facebook

I hope you guys and gals love the video, and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!

All the best,
CaT
Coin a phrase "get you some of that!"

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool! Except the end. :(
If you're taking about when Rhys gets "arrested", he didn't actually get arrested lol! It was a closed shoot and the Reno PD were closing down the streets for the shoot! Apparently, it was just acting for the video! Hehe :D

·
Have Guns Will Travel
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6,304 Posts
The Monster in Reno!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,451 Posts
I just might haha!
That was cool I was watching the auction when they played it he had a big trophy he placed on the stand he was drifting around very cool lol no arrest but he did do good job with that car cool seeing that

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was cool I was watching the auction when they played it he had a big trophy he placed on the stand he was drifting around very cool lol no arrest but he did do good job with that car cool seeing that
Agreed! I think we can all enjoy this, cause I mean its a hellcat, what's not to love!? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts