SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
572F29A4-B85C-4B32-893B-208B1841DE70.jpeg
3F03209C-A1DE-4C26-9682-854211316AA9.jpeg
We have a new product introduction for the Hellcats, Track Hawks and Demons.

I saw a need in the market for an adjustable idler pulley. I have clients that want to swap upper pulley’s when switching between fuels and with this it requires a belt change or even the poor guy who just can’t find the perfect belt for his combination to get the factory tensioner in the proper location. This setup also helps elimitate belt slip with the extra wrap on the supercharger pulley.

Well, we have a new solution for that with our adjustable idler pulley. It will allow you to set the proper belt wrap and tensioner position with adjustment holes in our bracket.

We are taking pre orders now and product will be available to ship in two weeks. They are in production now, so if you would like one of our first runs of the idler pulley please contact us at 815-908-6083.

Introductory price on this new pulley and idler bracket is $299.99
Both the bracket and the anodized idler pulley are both machined out of billet aluminum with premium bearings installed in each pulley.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
It is a great option to not have to obsess over a belt size.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Tim put one in the wife’s cat and man this is super easy for those doing pulley/ belt swaps .... now we can swap pulleys and tune in minutes without the hassle of changing a belt . Well worth it IMO

Bucks

·
Registered
433 Posts
Anyone know where I can get one of these currently? Been calling and no answer or return to my voicemail.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts