SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 charger hellcat.....so i went to dodge & had my radio replaced due to faulty navigation. All works great except my IC coolant guage is not displaying any temp....it shows in the cluster but not on the srt page....anyone else have this issue?....thanks all

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,561 Posts
2018 charger hellcat.....so i went to dodge & had my radio replaced due to faulty navigation. All works great except my IC coolant guage is not displaying any temp....it shows in the cluster but not on the srt page....anyone else have this issue?....thanks all
Try this.

Start Button in the Run position, engine off. Go into the Radio Menu and select "Factory Reset". Button Off. Button in Run position and do a Factory Reset again. Button Off. You can also pull Fuse F37 for 15 seconds back next to the Battery. If this doesn't work, then a few run cycles should take care of it.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i haven't tried it yet...been a little busy.....but my 16 has done that too...every once in a while the oil press guage would drop out & when i would restart it came back.....finicky radios i guess

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,561 Posts
i haven't tried it yet...been a little busy.....but my 16 has done that too...every once in a while the oil press guage would drop out & when i would restart it came back.....finicky radios i guess
Much of the electronics are computers, firmware and software. Sometimes they glitch and have to be rebooted/restarted....

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when i came home with the new radio.....srt pages completely froze up , couldnt change pages....disconnected radio & reconnected it & left it over nite & everything was back to normal in the morning....world of technology...

· Registered
2020 Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack.
3,225 Posts
Try what Blickie suggested.

I had my 2018 Hellcat uConnect radio replaced back in July 2020 due to bad NAV system.

No issues after the new radio was installed. But I had issues before and not with just the NAV unit.

Long story short the issues appeared to arise from lack of sufficient use. The battery would run down -- would still start the engine ok but with a slightly longer crank time -- but at some point upon engine start the battery voltage would drop too much and this apparently would "glitch" the uConnect radio. While I never say any one particular gauge missing Performance Pages would refuse to load.

By using the car more often -- mainly for my 60 mile round trip work commute several times a week -- this kept the battery topped up and the uConnect radio worked without any signs of any issues.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, i tried the reset...didnt work....then i pulled fuse F37...now i lost srt pages & sirius radio.....guess I'll have to let it sit for a few hours til it all comes back again.....then I'll see if ic coolant comes back or not...

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, got everything back...except ic coolant temp....guess I'll drive it for awhile & see if it comes back.....i called dodge & they told me that i would need to leave the car...or wait all day cause they would have to send my ecm info to star by way of computer & it could take all day....(& probably resolve nothing)..so the heck with that.....I'll wait & see what happens....funny thing is I have another new radio & it does the same thing.....so I know its not the radio.

· FCA Official
Challenger SRT Hellcat
583 Posts
@Deebeezie &
ok, got everything back...except ic coolant temp....guess I'll drive it for awhile & see if it comes back.....i called dodge & they told me that i would need to leave the car...or wait all day cause they would have to send my ecm info to star by way of computer & it could take all day....(& probably resolve nothing)..so the heck with that.....I'll wait & see what happens....funny thing is I have another new radio & it does the same thing.....so I know its not the radio.
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the concerns you're experiencing with your new Uconnect system. We'd like to look into this for you to make sure you're properly taken care of. If you'd like our team's support, please don't hesitate to follow up with us via private message with your VIN and additional details.

Thanks,

Courtney
Dodge Cares

· Premium Member
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
133 Posts
Any updates on this issue? I have the same problem in my 18’ TrackHawk with loosing my I/C gauge on performance pages after radio was replaced due to bad Nav/gps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.