SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,526 Posts
If that’s a 2019 you have kind of a rare one. Only a hair over 600 non WB’s were sold. Love the color.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
215 Posts
Congrats, and really nice color! Now that you shot your wad purchasing a new Redeye you may need to become a Walmart shopper 😁.... just kidding

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,338 Posts
Only 49 built in Octane Red.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, went from a charger se, rt, srt, and a challenger scat pack shaker to this. Im hoping i keep this one for awhile, wife is going to kill me if i keep wasting money on cars.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The widebody has grown on me, but i still prefer the classic look without them. I got it from Brandon Dodge in Denver. Performance spoiler
Laguna leather
Driver convience group
2.62 gears (thinking of swapping to 3.09)
Summer tires

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
56 Posts
Welcome!! Nice ride! Hope to see you out there driving around, i'll be out this weekend.

Have all your dodges come from Brandon Dodge? I've had 2 bad car buying experiences with the "Dealin Doug" family.... both times they guaranteed financing, and 2 weeks later called saying they couldn't find financing and so they needed me to come in and resign new financing papers at 2% higher rate. Both times they had already shipped off my trade in.... 1st time I dropped my Ram Rebel fobs on the managers desk demanding my ram sport back. they didn't have the vehicle so i picked the keys up and told them to figure it out. Financing was already agreed to and signed. The 2nd time was the same exact shit. Both purchases were from Cherry Creek Dodge when dealin doug owned it, now owned by larry h miller. Ive heard this same story from several clients as well. Hopefully your purchase(s) were great.

I bought my redeye from autonation on arapahoe. Decent sales, terrible service department. So i take my redeye to the jeep autonation on arapahoe. They're awesome.

·
BMF
4,224 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
415 Posts
Congrats. Love the wheels!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome!! Nice ride! Hope to see you out there driving around, i'll be out this weekend.

Have all your dodges come from Brandon Dodge? I've had 2 bad car buying experiences with the "Dealin Doug" family.... both times they guaranteed financing, and 2 weeks later called saying they couldn't find financing and so they needed me to come in and resign new financing papers at 2% higher rate. Both times they had already shipped off my trade in.... 1st time I dropped my Ram Rebel fobs on the managers desk demanding my ram sport back. they didn't have the vehicle so i picked the keys up and told them to figure it out. Financing was already agreed to and signed. The 2nd time was the same exact shit. Both purchases were from Cherry Creek Dodge when dealin doug owned it, now owned by larry h miller. Ive heard this same story from several clients as well. Hopefully your purchase(s) were great.

I bought my redeye from autonation on arapahoe. Decent sales, terrible service department. So i take my redeye to the jeep autonation on arapahoe. They're awesome.
Sorry to hear that, to many snakes in the industry. The Redeye is the only one i bought at brandon dodge and it was decent. It seems to be hit and miss at most dealerships I've had plenty of bad experiences at dealerships when other people haven't. I've tried to go back to dealerships after ive bought cars from them but never have the same experience. I bought my first Charger when it was cherry creek dodge, thought it was great when i went back to buy again it wasnt the same.

If it dont snow to much tonight I'll be out in it tomorrow, definitely Sunday though. Not much to do with the whole state on lockdown.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,736 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Penna!

Are you going to take to the Track?

Congrats and Enjoy All The Fasssst Fun!

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,736 Posts