SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New restrictions?

2109 11
i was just on dealerconnect and see that one of the three good orders for a challenger hellcat was put into BG status. Here are the options on the car.
Tored, Laguna leather, auto, brass monkey, 8.4 nav.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
I heard rumors, in a back alley in a seedy part of town, that anybody that selects options that includes one of these code words: brass, satin, sun...is likely to get kicked to the curb. Don't know what that means, but doesn't sound good.

·
Tri-State Overlord
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,274 Posts
I heard rumors, in a back alley in a seedy part of town, that anybody that selects options that includes one of these code words: brass, satin, sun...is likely to get kicked to the curb. Don't know what that means, but doesn't sound good.
i heard if you align the words in the right order, ralph gillies will personally kick you in the nuts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Saw a black one withbbrass monkey for sale in Chicago area
Maybe if Dodge offered the Hyper Black, that would at least reduce the demand some on brass monkeys as Im sure some people would switch to that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.