SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After mounting our first set of wheels on a Hellcat back in December 2016, we have been making adjustments to our components and 3 years later we have finally achieved what we been after...

Introducing the brand new RXL-125

This profile will allow us to run a 5” or wider outer lips on non-widebody rear set up’s :cool:

So looking forward to seeing Gary’s 20x10 / 20x11 RXL-125 on the Hellcat! More pics to follow!
EC16264B-2F0D-4C86-AB9C-AAEA7ADD796C.jpeg
D767F745-36D0-46BE-A739-3B2C0BD27715.jpeg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,972 Posts
Cool! Just think what you could with a Widebody wheel...hmm...:cool:

I do NOT want to be responsible for tightening all those bolts in the middle...the pressure to not scratch ANYTHING would be TOO INTENSE! :eek::confused:

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! Just think what you could with a Widebody wheel...hmm...:cool:

I do NOT want to be responsible for tightening all those bolts in the middle...the pressure to not scratch ANYTHING would be TOO INTENSE! :eek::confused:
The widebody set up is insane!

Pressure is on! Lol you learn a thing or two after 27 year of new wheel manufacturing

·
BMF
4,573 Posts
SICK

Reactions: HUNTER and Triumph

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New RXL-125 available in sizes 18” 19” 20” and 22” Custom or standard colors :cool:
B9D4DA1C-3BEA-44A9-9E6C-F158F3DDE514.jpeg
E632D078-F33F-4422-AB8B-DE8A255C057E.jpeg

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,994 Posts
Reactions: Triumph

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
949 Posts
That is a very nice set up. Maybe my next move after having my engine painted. All I can do till the warranty is up. Cosmetics. I will save my denaroes till that day comes. Going to powder coat black the hemi box. Paint the fuel rails and other components orange and black. Just don't know if the powder coating will have an effect on dispersing the heat. Use to do it on the bikes and not a problem. Actually it helped get rid of the heat.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
248 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,994 Posts
I love those black and red wheels. I have a black Challenger and any parts I install are red -- if possible. I don't suppose you have an 18x5 and 17x10.5?
Biz (Triumph) can make / get you just about anything you want.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
248 Posts

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cant wait till there done...gunmetal with gloss black...and chrome hardware...your the man Biz...
All components are coming back from powder coat this week...new set up and color is going to look awesome buddy...thanks more pics to follow!

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love those black and red wheels. I have a black Challenger and any parts I install are red -- if possible. I don't suppose you have an 18x5 and 17x10.5?
Awesome...we can make you the 125 in 18" and 17" Thx MX4 is also available in those sizes.

Biz (Triumph) can make / get you just about anything you want.
x2 thanks bubby
Well, that's great news on Easter Sunday.
Here to help

1 - 20 of 42 Posts