SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, just wanted to drop in and introduce myself.

I'm from Toronto, ON and I picked up my new PCP Charger SRT392 mid May.

Got all the options on it, right down to the red seat belts.

Not only is this my first Charger, but this is my first Dodge anything! Came from Mazdas. Owned a Gen 1 Mazdaspeed3 and then a Gen 2, so it was a big change. These forums were definitely helpful in learning some stuff about my new car to be.

I still miss my Speed3 dearly but I've loved every second in my new 392!

Saw there's some other people on forums that are from my area, maybe we'll see each other on the road sometime!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
398 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Torontonian and fellow Dodge convert.
Prior to picking up my first 2010 Challenger, I owned, in reverse order:
3 Acuras, 3 Nissans and 3 Mazdas.

I now own Challengers 4 and 5, both of which are to be traded in for Challengers 6 and 7
now on order if they ever get built !

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
68 Posts
Welcome. This is my first Dodge ever as well and I am also from the TDot. Hope to see you around sometime once they build my car :)

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Nice hot rod... welcome to the forum... ain't it fun cruising in that PCP rocket?

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
826 Posts
Welcome neighbor. Just a tad West of you in Mississauga.

Almost got a PCP myself, but missed out on the window, and the one I found at a dealer had the Sepia interior and it didn't look right to me.

Enjoy the car and the site.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,451 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the 392 have fun and enjoy. I'm glad you found some good information on the Forum. I am sure you will find some friends on here.

Chuck

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome from a fellow Torontonian and fellow Dodge convert.
Prior to picking up my first 2010 Challenger, I owned, in reverse order:
3 Acuras, 3 Nissans and 3 Mazdas.

I now own Challengers 4 and 5, both of which are to be tr
Nice! Whereabouts in Toronto? I basically live near Rogers Centre...or I guess, the SkyDome now? Don't drive my car too often downtown, as it's certainly no where near as fuel efficient as my old Speed3 lol.

Hello, and welcome to Hellcat.org. Grtz on the new 392, you got the best color! :)

April
Thanks! The PCP definitely turns a lot of heads! Was hesitant to get a purple car at first. My previous cars have all been black for that stealth look, but the second I saw this car in person, I fell in love.

Welcome neighbor. Just a tad West of you in Mississauga.

Almost got a PCP myself, but missed out on the window, and the one I found at a dealer had the Sepia interior and it didn't look right to me.

Enjoy the car and the site.
Thanks! Was lucky to find one with black interior...first PCP charger I checked out had the sepia interior and I'm with you, just didn't look quite right to me. Jazz blue and B5 blue were my other choices. PS. I saw that wreck video for your 2015 392...hurt my soul watching it lol. Glad you got a new one and are okay!

·
NYS President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
Hey everybody, just wanted to drop in and introduce myself.

I'm from Toronto, ON and I picked up my new PCP Charger SRT392 mid May.

Got all the options on it, right down to the red seat belts.

Not only is this my first Charger, but this is my first Dodge anything! Came from Mazdas. Owned a Gen 1 Mazdaspeed3 and then a Gen 2, so it was a big change. These forums were definitely helpful in learning some stuff about my new car to be.

I still miss my Speed3 dearly but I've loved every second in my new 392!

Saw there's some other people on forums that are from my area, maybe we'll see each other on the road sometime!
Congrats and welcome to forum from update New York.
The ride is going to fun and being part of a community like this is incredible

1 - 11 of 11 Posts